J. Clarke

Vito Kuhn wrote:

Dave Balderstone wrote:

if this is the real Vito, it has morals exuding from it's pores that it
wants to impose on everyone.

Yep, it's me. Nice to see you again, and thanks for the warm welcome back.
Are you forgetting that Susan and I voluntarily pulled our proposal (which
would not have affected this group at all) just before the second vote was
called ... for the sake of the group,

Yeah, right. For the sake of not looking like an even bigger asshole than
you do already. Say hi to the Strombolis for us.

and how everyone encouraged me to
stick around after that? Can't you let sleeping dogs lie?

I'm annoyed with the dog because he's sleeping and not chasing you down the
lane.

I'm not the only person to ever point out the risks of acetone on this
forum, and I most certainly will not be the last. Sure, there are
conflicting reports out there, but I will err on the side of safety and
will encourage others to do the same. I nearly lost my life once.

Pity you failed.

You can
bet your bottom dollar that I'm going to exercise as much caution as
possible in regards to my health.

Yeah, my mother did that. The day that she was diagnosed with terminal
cancer she started doing all the stuff that her doctors had been telling
her not to do and she was annoyed with herself because she had bothered to
listen to them.

You're going to die Vito. Get used to it. Life is an incurable and
invariably fatal disease. SOMETHING will kill you. And unless you douse
yourself in it and light a match, it's unlikely in the extreme to be
acetone.

If you think it's dangerous, convince the EPA and OSHA of that. If you've
got good reason to believe this then it shouldn't be hard. If all you have
is some guy ranting on USENET and some page that somebody clearly pulled
out of his ass then you're not going to get very far.

VK

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate