blueman

"AutoTracer" writes:
Probably not an easy fix. I imagine you would need to drill two holes in
one pane only, bake the moisture out by forcing hot dry air in one hole and
out the other, back fill with nitrogen and seal the holes.

I don't believe that the OP was asking you to use your
imagination. Heck, I can imagine many solutions, including having the
tooth fairy come and wave a magic wand to fix it.

Have you ever done the above process successfully yourself or seen
someone else do it on a residential install? If not, why do you feel
compelled to make things up when someone is asking for an experienced
answer.

Can't imagine that process costing less than replacing the window or at
least the pane (unless it is a particularly large window) especially if the
window must be removed to do it.

Again, I don't believe the OP was asking you to use your imagination

Frankly, I don't even know if this process is offered by
contractors.

So why are you suggesting it then?