Harry Tuttle

Hi,

Try removing the power to the oven for a bit and then turn the power
back on to see if the control will reset.

Many techs have a key panal tester they will use to see if the jey
panal is "capable" of working...but still isn't written in stone that
if it passes it is ok.
Many ovens have a tech sheet inside the consol area with tips on
checking the control. Might eve nbe able ot disconnect the key panal
from the clock to see wha thappens.

Thanks for the speedy replys. For a little more info. The oven
was unpluged (it plugs into a wall outlet in back of the unit)
for several days and still same problem. This all happened
after I lost power in a storm. When the lights came back on the
oven\clock lights just stay on like they are frozen. Unpluging
unit for a long time makes no differance. I unpluged keypad
ribbon cable and it did not phase the lights, they stayed on.
The tech sheet gives ERC Failure codes, however my unit is not
flashing any codes. Another thing, the oven doesen't have 10
hours operating time, although it's about 2 years old.
Thanks Again
Dave