Appliance Repair Aid

Harry Tuttle wrote:
Hi All, I have a Kenmore built-in oven modle # 911.30168792.
My problem is the oven/clock lights stay on and nothing else.
Not flashing nor is it displaying any error codes, just all
the lights lit up on the ERC board. Pressing the keypad brings
no response. I am thinking problem is ERC or Keypad, however I
don't know how to check them. Has anyone had this problem
before?
Thanks
Dave

Hi,

Try removing the power to the oven for a bit and then turn the power
back on to see if the control will reset.

Many techs have a key panal tester they will use to see if the jey
panal is "capable" of working...but still isn't written in stone that
if it passes it is ok.
Many ovens have a tech sheet inside the consol area with tips on
checking the control. Might eve nbe able ot disconnect the key panal
from the clock to see wha thappens.

911.######## is a Roper built Kenmore with GE parts

http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R=153&N=942996
Touch pad & control panel assembly, black

http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R=153&N=868698
Electronic clock control

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid