Lane

"Kathy" wrote in message

Frankly, I've never met any good machinist that does not smoke. Like
with detective or analytical work, smoking goes with the trade.

I know of several good machinists that don't smoke, by brother being one of
them. And the guy that initially trained him being another.

I figure if you can stand the smell of the
shop, a little cigarette smoke aint going to bother you.

Kathy this is not true. I once worked in a small shop with two co-workers
who smoked. I hated it, I got very bad headaches periodiclly because of it.
Glad I'm not there anymore. The smell from burning tobacco is totally
different from other smells in the shop.

Lane