Lane

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message

I can spell..... been there, done that..... PayPal, as far as I am
concerned, is more liability than is worthwhile. Certainly, eBay
purchases carry some manageable risk, and I, myself, have only been
burned once by a crooked seller. PayPal, on the other hand, carries
much more liability and is much less manageable than eBay.....

It is a bit of a lottery, just because you number hasn't come up
doesn't mean that it won't.....

Truly..... caveat emptor......
--

Gene,
Of course someone could say the same thing about automobile accidents, or

My inlaws will not drive on I5, even after my wife pointed out to them a
newspaper article saying that side roads are like 5-10 times more dangerous
than freeways.

I clicked on your link in your other post and got a "The page cannot be
displayed" error message. So I'm unable to read about your problems with
Paypal.

I know that if I've been screwed by PayPal I'd have a different outlook. But
just because it happened to one doesn't mean it happens to everyone. This is
my opinion, worth exactly what you paid for it. Thanks for reading.
Lane