Kathy

wrote in message
oups.com...
Frankly, I've never met any good machinist that does not smoke. Like
with detective or analytical work, smoking goes with the trade.

But what the Hell, live and let live.

I will admit if I

have to figure out a tough set up or am trying to create some trick
toolpaths that a cig always helps my concentration. I learned to crank
handles with a cig in my hand. I figure if you can stand the smell of the
shop, a little cigarette smoke aint going to bother you. Next thing you
know, someone will say the air isn't safe to breathe and everybody will have
to wear those little masks like Michael Jackson.