Bill

On 14 Mar 2005 09:30:26 -0800, "anna" wrote:

Need advice - we would like to intall glossy ceramic tiles in Entry
way.

We are going to have a contractor install them.

Are there any pluses or minuses ceramic tiles ?

Any pointers on the grout ? thin grout better than thicker grout ?

or installation pointers ?

Any suggestions, input would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Anna

Hey Anna!
Last year my hot water heater exploded, flooded the whole first floor
of my house...ruined the carpet. Instead of putting new carpet back
down we had ceramic tile installed throughout our first floor. It is a
beautiful floor, easy to maintain...just a damp mop occassionally. You
can go down to Home Depot on a Saturday morning and they will show you
how easy it is to install the tile yourself! Ours is basically white
with gray wisps of color all across the tiles. We tried to match the
grout color to the basic white color of the tile so it would blend
together more instead of the checker board look black grout would give
it.

Regards,
Bill

Regards,