JoeTaxpayer

J T wrote:

Today I got an e-mail. From someone about one of my posts on a
thread here. NO, don't volunteer who you are. That's happened before,
someone e-mailed me, and then volunteered theirself up, while I was
trying to be polite and not reveal them.

snip

JOAT
Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.
- David Fasold

JOAT - I'm surprised you don't get hundreds of undesired emails. I
posted here a long time back with a working email address and that
account started to get spam instantly. I stopped using that address
altogether, and the spam has never stopped.

BTW, I do enjoy your links, and I promise never to email you.
JOE