J. Clarke

"Dave O'Heare" oheareATmagmaDOTca wrote:

"Peter Ashby" wrote in message
uk...
Dave O'Heare oheareATmagmaDOTca wrote:

"charlie b" wrote in message

Am anxiously awaiting a "can't lose it" pointy stick coming
from Australia. I'm told you can actually throw it away - and
it comes right back!

I had one of those once, but I never tried it; it was so bent in the

middle
that it couldn't possibly have worked.

It only works when thrown at marsupials, did you try it on an oppossum?

Dang, *there's* the problem. Ain't no marsupials this far north.

How far north _are_ you? The range of the 'possum in North America includes
parts of Ontario and BC. Further they seem to be moving north.

Dave O'H
oheareATmagmaDOTca

--
--John