Ned Simmons

In article ,
says...
On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 09:51:28 +0000 (UTC), Crow Leader
wrote:

Maybe your computer is backdoored. Passwords are only part of a good security scheme.

Never say never, but it's highly unlikely. I've only had this puter
for two weeks, and I've never made a bid on Ebay with it. I did
regular spyware sweeps on the previous computer.

Don, are you aware that this auction was advertised on this
group? The posting was titled "A Fine St. Patty's Day Metal
Item", posted by SteveB on 3/01.

I remember thinking it was an odd thing to flog here, so I
followed the link, and thought it even more odd when I saw
your bid. It struck me as very strange that someone who
enjoys making gold plated versions of common items would
choose to buy a couple cookie cutters. The fact that, based
on your feedback, you don't do much on ebay made the whole
thing seem stranger still. My first reaction was likely to
give you a ribbing. I should have followed through.

Ned Simmons