Dave Hinz

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 11:30:20 -0600, Don Foreman wrote:
On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 09:51:28 +0000 (UTC), Crow Leader
wrote:

Maybe your computer is backdoored. Passwords are only part of a good security scheme.

Never say never, but it's highly unlikely. I've only had this puter
for two weeks, and I've never made a bid on Ebay with it. I did
regular spyware sweeps on the previous computer.

Read this:
http://www.usatoday.com/money/indust...honeypot_x.htm

Also, this:

Basically, if you're at XP Service pack 1, your unhacked life expectancy
when connected to the internet is measured in minutes. Four minutes,
in this case.