Harry Everhart

I am just an just an average schoolteacher that cuts my lawn with a
riding mower. I rented a stump grinder to remove about 20 stumps on my
property. I cut the trees myself with a small chain saw.
The stumpgrinder cost $50 a day - I brought it home attached to my
trailer hitch. I started it up - it was easy to control - I personally
ground all those stumps. Yes - some chips of wood were found 50 feet
away - and I did wear safety glasses - but no damage was done to my
teeth or pipes :-)
Harry
if you are reasonably handy - rent one - do it yourself.