tony sayer

In article , John
Rumm writes
T i m wrote:

I would like to extend the range of a home WiFi link (better signal
strength down to the workshop) and wondered if anyone here had
*actually* built / tested one of those DIY 'can' type antenna /
reflectors / whatever?

What type of interface makes the job easier (USB 'dongle', remote usb
'compact type' , PCI / PCCard SMA connector etc)?

I guess something fairly directional would probably be best ..?

You have probably had all the relevant answers already, but I would add
my vote for the solwise kit , we use a fair mount of it without any
problems.

Yes second that. Their 2.4 MHz boxes are a tad more meaty that most high
St supplier ones

--
Tony Sayer