none

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 02:51:58 GMT, "NSM" wrote:

"N Cook" wrote in message

What was the price for NASA spanners ?

Over here they're 'wrenches', but probably more than the $900 hammers the
Army used to buy.

Hey, I got several of those Hammers in my service days.
One of our supply clerks got a few of the numbers wrong or some such
and instead of receiving12 hammers we got a gross.( The clerk managed
to pull a few strings with someone at main supply in Norfolk to cover
up the gaff but had to lose all those hammers before command ran the
next quarterly audit of supplies. Just about every lowly enlisted type
got a box of them.)
As I recall I hid mine in the CO's filing cabinet.