Dave Gibson

Default DIY Cooking

"N. Thornton" wrote in message
om...
Hi

A wallpaper seam roller makes a decent pastry roller for situations
where the usual big roller wont do. Now I've got a lot of lemons to
zest, and it strikes me that a manual wood rasp would probably do a
much faster job of this than the traditional lemon zester.

Any other examples of DIY tools being good for cookery? I guess some
kind of saw would be good for boned meat, there's the blowtorch for
browning and caramelising, hammer and screwdriver for cutting up
frozen foods... any others?

Regards, NT

I use my Electric Power Planer on the pig to make pork scratchings.