Dan

They make sealing kits for outlets/switches on exterior walls to prevent
cold air infiltration. My 1st attempt would be to try one of these.

Dan

Travis Jordan wrote:
Zwanz of Never wrote:

finally found the source of the smoke smell that has been leaking
into my aparment somehow...it's coming from a specific electrical
outlet in the living room - how do I seal that bad boy up so no air

If your home is really a condo, then you don't own the interior wall and
the best you can do is to cover the surface of the outlet. If it were
me I'd involve the condo board and ask them to seal up the leaky walls
anywhere they exist.