T i m

Default DIY Cooking

On Thu, 8 Apr 2004 14:46:19 +0100, "-= debully =-"
wrote:

I sometimes could do with an SDS drill with attatched chisel bit to get
through my wifes steak.

;-)

Luckily my Wife think's dinner is something that's delivered on a
moped so I'm safe there!

Talking of SDS again (I darent start another thread ..).

Whilst In B&Q earlier I noticed their SDS drills are now 23.99 or
summat. They were very much different (lighter, smaller) than the
Challenge one I got from Argos some weeks before this 'other' (cheapo)
model came out.

I did notice on the box it mentioned a 'clutch' but no mention of a
rotary stop?

Anyone got one (I think it was one of the 'Proline' models (or
whatever their cheapo line's called))?

All the best ..

T i m