Larry Jaques

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 01:43:01 GMT, the inscrutable "steve"
spake:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
You can order from catalogs up to about 3 months old. I usually buy a

bunch
of the deep discount items along with the one or two things I really

need.

Really? You can order discounted items from expired catalogs?

They don't really have an expiration date. They just mellow a bit. About 1
season out and they don't always honor the prices.

I've had expiration experiences with one guy at the Medford store,
so maybe I'll ask for a manager's override on that the next time I
don't make it before the particular sale is over.

This is interesting. They told me about $35 for a one time in-store
replacement plan good for 2 years on a $199.99 item (the welder). I'll ask
about the lifetime warranty.

Correction, I paid $11.99 for the lifetime inside/1 year outside
warranty. Free replacement for life, and they've been around for over
30 years now, so I'm not worried.

--
EAT SOYLENT McD!