OldNick

On 14 Mar 2005 10:56:38 -0800, vaguely proposed a
theory
.......and in reply I say!:

please try to reply to more replies so people feel they are getting
through to you, and why do you keep starting new topics

I am the one asking about leveling the lot and wanting to "box in" with
2x6's with gravel and park on it for awhile till I can afford to build
everything. Is it ok to ly black plastic down before putting the rock
down to keep weeds, etc, from growing through?

Also, what size rick should I use. I plan on getting it myself and
shoveling by hand. I want something that is easy to rake etc, to make
level but will last too and not be too expensive.