Colin Wilson

I`ve got a stack of wire staples, i`m awaiting the wire from screwfix,
but i`m not sure how you`re supposed to get the wire taught :-}

You just teach it. It may be some time before it can do anything useful,
though.

Touche - I noticed my typo after I hit "send" :-}

Thanks for the tips everyone - i`ve got an alternative method to try as
well that someone suggested - wiring the panels around a post by drilling
a couple of small holes in the panels themselves - might not use this as
the "sole" method though...

Get a video camera and set it up somewhere suitable.

Its the length of the garden I can see being a problem though - its about
60 foot long, and I don`t think there`s anywhere really suitable to mount
a camera. I`m looking into the idea though - perhaps an outdoor camera
partially hidden by the satellite dish to make it less obvious...