Al

In article et,
DaveC wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 02:45:11 -0800, Ross Herbert wrote
(in article ):

http://www.wagner.net.au/Catalogue/11_10.pdf

Thanks for looking, but this is not what I mean.

I want a holder that is, basically, a rectangular tube, closed at one end.
You slide 2 AA cells in, side by side, then another 2. Door closes up the
open end, and completes the circuit.

I found a cheap book light at my town's recycling center. It's exactly
what you want except it takes four C cells. It even has a power socket
on it. The module containing the cells is connected to the book light
via a power cable.

You might be able to find one that takes 4 AA cells. And toss the book
light.

My 2 cents worth.

Al