Many thanks for that lead....

I just spoke with Jolene and all that she had available were the same
instructions that I have for the lathe. That is, to use a 1/8" rod in
the adjustment hole to torque the proper tension. This simply does not
do the job. No special tool from Clausing is available for the purpose.

That failing, I'm just going to have to mic the diameter of a
adjustment sleeve and see if I can find someone offering a spanner of
the appropriate diameter with a 1/8" pin.

Perhaps I'm a perfectionist, but it seriously troubles me to use
something like Vicegip pliets on so fine a piece of metalworking
machinery, as I'd like to leave the machine in the same or better
condition than I received it.

Harry C.