Chuck

Congratulations on a great saw, Stu. Use the wing!

I too had to fiddle quite a bit to get the extension table in the same
plane as the cast iron top, but it can be done. Make sure to place the
legs under the table and mark *before* screwing them in--placement isn't
intuitive using the 50" extension. (The installation guide points this
out, and it's good advice.)

One watchout, however: after I leveled the extension with the cast iron
top, I raised the mobile base up for movement. I noticed that this
action caused the extension table to lose it's level (the table's leg
levelers were flush agains the mobile base, and the end of the table
pushed up the legs, causing the interface between the table and the cast
iron wing to slip about 1/16"). Make sure the mobile base doesn't
affect the table level when you raise/lower it.

Chuck