BigWallop

Default Ladders

"W depoitieres" wrote in message
I am going to paint the front of the house and I need a ladder about 7
metres long. I can't seem to find two section extension ladders with
pulleys. If they are all without pulleys how do you extend them? Would it

be
a better idea to buy a three section ladder?

If you're rising up a ladder to seven metres you'll only get a small section
painted at a time. A lot of coming and going up and down the ladder in my
mind. Hire a cherry picker for the day and do the whole thing properly and
SAFELY !!!!

---
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com