On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 09:04:53 -0500, "Alexander Galkin"
wrote:

I am going to remodel my kitchen and researching appliances. I am going to
need gas range, dishwasher and microwave. I am considering near high-end to
high-end models. I have budget of about $2200 for gas range, have not yet
figured out for dishwasher and microwave. I checked some online stores and
found that only Jenn-Air has gas ranges for my budget. Does anyone own
Jenn-Air ranges, are they good? Are there other brands to consider? What
about microwave and dishwasher?

I purchased a Jenn-Air gas range. EXTREMELY hard to clean, continual
problems with the ignighters. NEVER again.