m Ransley

240v takes 2 transfer panel circuits, Sumps, refrigerator, water
sofener etc etc, get a clamp on amp meter and measre start up peak-surge
and run load, dont guess or read the labels, measure it. Refrigerators
can pull as little as 350 surge and 100 running or 1300 surge and 600
running., Surge load is critical with a gen, surge can be 8 times run
load, but is usualy 4-6 times. Figure it wrong and you will ruin your
gen. Even if it is a auto panel you dont want all loads comming on at
the same time. You also will have 2 amp meters, you need to balance your
load for max gen life. I like manual panels, I can monitor usage and
balance the load. Also what brand is your generator and what is run load
and peak load . Is furnace modern with a circuit board. A rough guess
you could have a 50-60 Amp surge with what you mentioned Your gen may
not handle it and die on startup or burn up trying. figure your startup
load and run load first. Any high draw motor give it is own circuit.
Your 2 - 240 v will take 4 circuits.