Dave Balderstone

In article
, Andy &
Carol wrote:

Need to get a new mower....I am thinking about a new Toro Super Recycler.
This will be my first new mower, all others were used and rebuilt.Are they
good for getting rid of the clippings? Is there any other mower out there
that
is any better? Is the Personal pace system any good?

http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page.aspx?c=1&p=10190&cat=2,2160

I found one of the 18" ones at a yard sale for $10. gloat

Beautiful mower, my kids argue over who gets to cut the grass!