Travis Jordan

ggg wrote:
They said they don't know what they'll use and
don't worry. She said but which brands do you like. They just

Here in Florida it is customary for roofing contractors to take whatever
ASTM-complaint materials are available at the supply house. I even
spec'd a 3-layer modifed bitumen job one time using GAF Ruberoid
products, and when I stopped by the job site the crew had put down some
cheap Tamko base sheet and had started on the interply. They said
"that's what was there when they went by the supply house". I made 'em
take it up and start over.