Travis Jordan

ggg wrote:
We're still stewing over the $20k roofing estimate we got. None of
the roofing contractors gave the requested detailed estimate: no
measurements of the roof were stated, no materials were stated, just a
short paragraph with the bill and I really believe that it's because

How big is your roof area, and what materials were involved? It isn't
unusual for a quality tile reroof on a 2500 square foot home here in
Florida to cost $20K....or more with features such as secondary
waterproofing (think ice 'n water shield) and modified bitumen
underlayment. For shingles with conventional installation materials it
should be half that.