Nick Atty

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 19:09:51 +0000, Andy Hall wrote:

All of this in an attic room, pretty much does imply a sealed boiler
system, although I did one like this once (carefully) with an open
vented tank and under 1m of head.

Oddly no. This was the attic of the single story part of the house -
the header tank is in the loft of the two storey part.

It's a 1930s telephone exchange, that was initially converted into a
bungalow with some upstairs space; this included putting a single storey
extension on but with a proper roof. We reordered upstairs into a
more sensible set of rooms, and converted the "walk in loft" into
another bedroom.
--
On-line canal route planner: http://www.canalplan.org.uk

(Waterways World site of the month, April 2001)