Nick Atty

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 16:41:38 +0000, John Rumm
wrote:

Nick Atty wrote:

From my canal boat experiences, I know about "finrad" - a copper tube
with thin metal squares attached to it, which is very efficient but
looks nasty, cuts you if you brush against it, and collects more dust
than a dyson.

Imagine that in a nice bit of trunking and you basically have a skirting
radiator:

http://www.theradiatorcompany.co.uk/...d=Product_Page

Many thanks for the link. After the previous posting I spent ages
googling on "skirting radiator" and could find nothing but houses fitte
with them for sale, and "find the cheapest radiators at...".
--
On-line canal route planner: http://www.canalplan.org.uk

(Waterways World site of the month, April 2001)