raden

In message , "[news]"
writes

There are thousands of people out there who probably do much the same,
but not in front of a camera, so you never get to hear about them

that's a fact.

what's your point, caller ?

You're just making a hero of someone who has come to prominence
through the media

I'm not 'making a hero' (whatever the **** that means) I was simply
reminding people on a DIY tip that a rticular prog was on at a certain
time in case you'd forgot like I nearly did.

Yes you were

"Fred was the ultimate DIY'er"

he was. (did you see inside his house?) I wasn't making a hero of him.
just because some usenet troll accuses me of doing so and you agree
with said troll doesn't make it fact, does it ?

The fact that you keep on repeating your mantra doesn't make him "the
ultimate DIYer"

You don't get out much do you ?

--
geoff