Christopher Pine

you know a gloat is not really a gloat without pictures??

--
Chris Pine

Ever look at your watch then look away again and you don't know what time it
is?!

"X" wrote in message
k.net...
Just returned from an auction with a Delta/Rockwell 33-990 RAS in really
good shape (no rust, etc). Paid $50.00. The rear table and fence need to
be replaced, and the lower parts of the blade guard are missing, But for
$50.00 I couldn't pass it up. I plugged it in, turned it on, and the
motor made a nice purring sound as it spun the POS blade that's mounted on
it. The only bad parts are... now I have to learn about radial arm saws
and it just about uses up all the available shop space.

Mike