Nunya Bizness

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 11:50:47 GMT, "Nunya Bizness"
wrote:

I need a replacement dual-ganged 500K audio taper pot for my old Pioneer
SX
828 receiver. If I was a dreamer I would ask for that with center-taps
too!
I have had no luck with certified dealers and E-bay can provide another
parts set, which I am reluctant to ship across the country. Has anybody
tried to substitute a linear taper for an audio taper, is it a bad idea?
Thanks, Jake.

GuitarElectronics.com sells a dual 500K audio taper potentiometer.

http://guitarelectronics.zoovy.com/c...pots/?s=18&p=2

Thanks to the group for the advice and the links, I will make the purchase
and stay away from the linear pot.

Jake.