Luigi Zanasi

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 07:55:17 -0800, "Teamcasa"
scribbled:

Luigi, Very nice work!

Tendjewberrymoosh. (spelling?)

The CMT sash bit set allows for full tenons. I
agree that the stub tenon should not be used in windows.

Before building the windows, I looked around for the appropriate
router bits at the time, including Lee Valley, the Freud router bit
catalogue and CMT bits offered by House of Tools & couldn't find them.
Lots of bits for raised panel & stub tenons. But thanks if I ever have
to make 50+ windows again, I know where to look. :-)

Luigi
Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html