Rich Greenberg

In article .com,
wrote:
I'm looking at a house that has a few acres of oland, almost all grass.
How long does it take to mow ? Never had that much grass before.
Let's say I'm using a typical riding mower, riding at the fastest safe
speed, on dry level ground, and I don't care about it being perfect.

If a mower can mow a swath 3 feet wide, and there's 43560 sq ft in an
acre, the mower has to travel at 2.75 mph to do an acre in an hour.
Can a mower go 5.5 mph, so the acre only takes half an hour ?

Get some goats.