Gary Stone

"m Ransley" wrote in message
3 cycles in 10-13 minutes is to short, you never heat up the unit fully
for full efficiency and put extra wear on the unit. Your thermostat
should have an anticipator or heat rise setting to allow for longer
cycles. I personaly go for the longest cycle till I find the cool down
period uncomfortable, giving the most efficiency and least startup-cycle
wear. If you have a thermostat manual it will outline settings or
someone here will walk you through it. If that doesnt fix it , its
repair man time.

Ok, I looked at that slider (Heat Anticipator) in the stat and it is set at
5 should I set it higer or lower? Scootz suggested 6.

Stone