Dave Mundt

Greetings and Salutations...

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:29:19 -0500, "no(SPAM)vasys"
wrote:

Dave Mundt wrote:

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 01:36:41 -0600, (Hn J)
wrote:

1- table saw 1995 cross cut. 2- band saw 1995 distracted. 3- router
table no guard 1996. only 6 1/2 left to go.

I would really appreciate it if you could either post a
picture of your mangled hands, or, send one to me.

Send a picture or a mangled hand? ;-)

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Man...we have a LOT of sick folks here...probably why I
enjoy reading the group!
While either would be appreciated (although I suspect that
UPS might not appreciate the latter all THAT much...reminds me of
the story of the Fed Ex girl that delivered a package to a
taxidermist, and, when she handed it over, thought she felt
a bit wet... She was shocked to look down and find that the front
of her shirt and pants were covered with blood.
The box, which WAS pretty heavy, causing her to clasp
it close, proved to contain the head and pelt of a fairly large
wolf. The person that sent it had frozen it, and packed in some
dry ice, but, had not sealed it up when he sent it).
Getting back to my point...I suspect that I will get
away with putting the PHOTO up on the wall...Putting the hand
up, while would be VERY educational for the guys, would, alas
probably not go over very well with management.
Regards
Dave Mundt