Thanks for the tips Tim. Don Lancaster's arguments are pretty
consistent with the impression of the patent industry that I've
acquired through my research into it.

Dang ya know, one time someone was asking me to sign an NDA and I saved
it on my computer in the event that I might find use for it as a
boilerplate NDA for my own possible use in the future. Unfortunately,
my old computer crashed and I lost all of the data on it, including the
NDA.

Any chance someone has an NDA that I could alter and use as a
boilerplate? If so, you could discreetly contact me by email at
, and I could be indebted in your service.