Alan Bierbaum

For kitchens with knobs/handles; I drill the drawer front,
place it where it belongs, and run screws thru the predrilled handle holes
into the box front. Then install with screws from the back and drill the
box front for handle holes and install the handles with screws all the way
though the box and dress front. Note: drill holes in drawer box for the
screws used to hold on the dress front. I use dry wall type screws (2-6)
plus the screws that hold on the handle/knob.

--
Alan Bierbaum

Web Site: http://www.calanb.com
Current project: http://home.comcast.net/~cabierbaum/

"mare" lid.com wrote in
message
news:1gt9w8z.1gnc9lx6gc72aN%mare*Remove*All*0f*Thi ...

2) Make the front the right size on the table saw and mount them with
screws from the inside of the drawer. Make the holes in the drawers
oversized and use washers, so I can position them.

How would you do it? Maybe with be a totally different technique.

--
mare