pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Larry Jaques
wrote back on Tue, 08 Mar 2005 06:30:41
-0800 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

In article , Gunner says...

My boy? Since when is a moderate My Boy?

Since your boy reagan appointed him....

C'mon, Jim. Ronnie was entitled to ONE mistake, eh?

He used that up when he divorced his first wife.
And the republicans are always banging the 'family
values' drum. Look what they did to carter, probably
the most moral president we've had in many a year.

Yabbut Jimmy did things TO us Americans while he was President.
He's done a great many things FOR us since then. I admire the
man SINCE he retired from being the President. Helluva wooddorker.

If only he's stuck to building houses, and hadn't taken that foray back
into politics and cut a deal with North Korea; that in exchange for a
promise to stop their nuclear development program, the US would send oil,
Nuclear power plants and fuel, to North Korea.

--
pyotr filipivich.