Dave Mundt

Greetings and Salutations...

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 01:36:41 -0600, (Hn J)
wrote:

1- table saw 1995 cross cut. 2- band saw 1995 distracted. 3- router
table no guard 1996. only 6 1/2 left to go.

I would really appreciate it if you could either post a
picture of your mangled hands, or, send one to me. I have a little
hobby of posting gruesome images at a factory, to help remind
the guys on the floor that the toys we play with there are
pretty dangerous, and, require a fair amount of attention.
Actually, while I am on the subject, if anyone has a lead
on an image of a person wrapped in a metalworking lathe, I would
really appreciate a pointer to it.
And yes...I DO have the bandsaw suicide picture...but
thanks for thinking of it.
Regards
Dave Mundt