Backlash

I have in the past used standard bulbs in my openers for years, but the
rough service bulbs used in hand-held garage service lights should hold up
better, due to the slight vibration of the unit when it's operating. Thse
bulbs are designed to take a little abuse, with extra filiment support. I
switched to using these bulbs on the the work lamps on the screw machines at
work, and the guys come get new bulbs WAY, WAY less than before.

RJ

"Michael T" wrote in message
. com...
Why is it a special lamp is old at stores like Home Depot for garages.
Namely, a "garage door lamp - 60 watts"?

Will any 60 watt bulb do? My local Home Depot is out of stock.

As always, thank you in advance.

Michael