[news]

raden wrote:
In message , "[news]"
writes
raden wrote:
In message , "[news]" writes
deff on topic, Fred was the ultimate DIY'er

Well, one you've heard of because of TV

There are thousands of people out there who probably do much the same,
but not in front of a camera, so you never get to hear about them

that's a fact.

what's your point, caller ?

You're just making a hero of someone who has come to prominence
through the media

I'm not 'making a hero' (whatever the **** that means) I was simply
reminding people on a DIY tip that a rticular prog was on at a certain
time in case you'd forgot like I nearly did.

Yes you were

"Fred was the ultimate DIY'er"

he was. (did you see inside his house?) I wasn't making a hero of him.
just because some usenet troll accuses me of doing so and you agree
with said troll doesn't make it fact, does it ?

RT