Teamcasa

I not sure what I would need to do to make them dual glazed. Make the
rabbet deeper ?
Mike

Yes, but not much. Contact your local glass vendor and get the dimensions
before you build them.
As for wood, I used vertical grain fir. The only problem was it tended to
chipout/split when routing the profiles. I ended up using backer boards and
taking smaller cuts to achieve a nice finish.

Other wood choices wood include Cypress, Southern Yellow Clear Pine. I'm
sure others will add to the list.

BTY - I used the CMT Window Sash Bit set.

Dave

http://www.usenet.com