miey

Teamcasa,
Thank you,
I not sure what I would need to do to make them dual glazed. Make the
rabbet deeper ?
Mike
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:23:20 -0800, "Teamcasa"
wrote:

"miey" said
Thanks to everybody for the adviice. I have a question, if you send
them out to be stripped do you have to remove the glass?
Also, the windows I want to replace are double hung sash with no
lites. I'd love to know what problems I'm likey to get should I choose
to make my own.

If the glass is single pane, I'd just remove it unless its antique glass. If
you are going to make your own, make sure you leave extra material for final
fitting, cut the window so it will accommodate dual glazed panels.

Dave

http://www.usenet.com