Duane Bozarth

Lowell Holmes wrote:
1. Delta has a good publication (sorry, I don't have it at hand to give
part no) that has full discussion of "cope and stick" construction...

I have a copy of the book. It is "Getting the Most Out of Your Shaper". It
is a 1954 copyright. It was published by Rockwell Manufacturing Co, Delta
Power Tool Division. I found it with a Google search in the used book
vendors.

The publication I was referring to may have been a portion of the book
reprinted but it's just a multi-page (4?, 6?, I don't recall) handout on
cope and stick construction specifically of doors and windows that used
to be distributed w/ their shapers...it's in the shop, I'll try to
remember to get the data on it and see if I can find out if Delta still
will supply it...it actually is quite good although I don't doubt the
info in the book is also plus more, to boot, undoubtedly.