Nicholas

There's a few pics on my webite

www.nbjoinery.net

New site and I'm going to put section details up there in the next few
days...

Cheers

Nicholas
--
Nicholas Buttle - Quality Joinery and Cabinet Making
http://www.nbjoinery.net

--

"Teamcasa" wrote in message

I have a 1920's home that has sah and casement windows that have a
million coats of paint on them. Rather than struggle trying to strip
lead based paint I was considering making replacements so I'm lookig
for a site that will show plans and techniques for building sash and
casement windows. Any and all help appreciated.
Mike

I made mine. Even though I enjoy woodworking, would I do it again? Maybe,
but probably not. Its just something a factory can do so much cheaper and
due to the basic function of windows, its difficult to add any personal
touches to.

Picture of mine.
http://www.teamcasa.org/workshop/images/windows1.jpg

Dave