Luigi Zanasi

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 02:42:37 GMT, miey scribbled:
I have a 1920's home that has sah and casement windows that have a
million coats of paint on them. Rather than struggle trying to strip
lead based paint I was considering making replacements so I'm lookig
for a site that will show plans and techniques for building sash and
casement windows. Any and all help appreciated.

You might want to get a copy of John Birchard, "Make you own
Handcrafted Doors and Windows", Sterling, 1988 ISBN 0-8069-6544-4.

Luigi
Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html